Emma's Yellow Raisin Cookies
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2/3 cup raw white sugar
3/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup golden raisins
1 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp. powdered sugar
1. Have all ingredients at room temperature. Set over to 350.
2. Mix first 7 ingredients.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix in a mixer.
4. Make 1 1/2 inch diameter balls and put on greased cookie sheet, press lightly with flat surface.
5. Mix topping and sprinkle over cookies.
6. Bake for about 12-18 minutes, erring on the less time. (better to chewy than too hard!)
7. Let cool and eat!
I will definitely be making these again, and probably within the next week, since after that I'll have no oven!