January 27, 2009

Vegan Dining hall events of the week and convincing some meat eaters







































These are vegan chile rellenos...basically bell peppers roasted with rice and seasonings and black beans...pretty fricken good. And below is vegan vegetable soup, which I was too full to try, but took a pic since it was lovely.
The other vegan events of the last few days was creating a facebook group convincing meat eaters to try being vegetarian for a week and vegetarians to go vegan for a week. Way more people joined than I thought so now I have multiple friends embarking on veganism and vegetarianism this week, super exciting. If you have a face book please ask your friends to join!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=57322264041

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! Good for you, converting ppl to veg*ism!

KP said...

Hey I think your facebook group is a great idea! I joined and sent invitations!